Dublin, Dec. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "T-Cell Therapy Market Research Report by Modality, by Therapy Type, by Indication, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global T-Cell Therapy Market size was estimated at USD 4,602.04 million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 5,554.66 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 21.03% to reach USD 14,470.73 million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the T-Cell Therapy to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Modality, the market was studied across Commercialized and Research.
Based on Therapy Type, the market was studied across CAR T-cell Therapy, T Cell Receptor-based, and Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocytes-based.
Based on Indication, the market was studied across Hematologic Malignancies and Solid Tumors. The Hematologic Malignancies is further studied across Leukemia, Lymphoma, and Myeloma. The Solid Tumors is further studied across Brain & Central Nervous System, Liver Cancer, and Melanoma.
Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the T-Cell Therapy Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global T-Cell Therapy Market, including AbbVie Inc., Adaptimmune Therapeutics PLC, Amgen Inc., B-MoGen Biotechnologies Inc., bluebird bio, Inc., Bristol Myers Squibb, DiaCarta, Inc., Fate Therapeutics Inc., GigaGen Inc., Gilead Sciences, Inc., Merck KGaA, NeoStem, Inc., Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., Poseida Therapeutics Inc., Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc., Takara Bio Inc., TCR2 Therapeutics Inc, Tessa Therapeutics Pte Ltd, and Tmunity Therapeutics Inc..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global T-Cell Therapy Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global T-Cell Therapy Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global T-Cell Therapy Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global T-Cell Therapy Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global T-Cell Therapy Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global T-Cell Therapy Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global T-Cell Therapy Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
220.127.116.11. Increasing approvals along with expanding manufacturing capabilities
18.104.22.168. COVID-19 pandemic triggered the investment flow
22.214.171.124. Alarming rate of increase in prevalence of cancers
126.96.36.199. Limitations of CAR T-cell immunotherapy including paucity of safe tumour-specific targets, and inadequate homing of CAR T-cells to tumour deposits
188.8.131.52. Immuno-oncology sector booming with R&D funding
184.108.40.206. Expanding gene therapy marketspace
220.127.116.11. Safety issues and possible side-effects
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. T-Cell Therapy Market, by Modality
7. T-Cell Therapy Market, by Therapy Type
7.2. CAR T-cell Therapy
7.3. T Cell Receptor-based
7.4. Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocytes-based
8. T-Cell Therapy Market, by Indication
8.2. Hematologic Malignancies
8.3. Solid Tumors
8.3.1. Brain & Central Nervous System
8.3.2. Liver Cancer
9. Americas T-Cell Therapy Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific T-Cell Therapy Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa T-Cell Therapy Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. AbbVie Inc.
13.2. Adaptimmune Therapeutics PLC
13.3. Amgen Inc.
13.4. B-MoGen Biotechnologies Inc.
13.5. bluebird bio, Inc.
13.6. Bristol Myers Squibb
13.7. DiaCarta, Inc.
13.8. Fate Therapeutics Inc.
13.9. GigaGen Inc.
13.10. Gilead Sciences, Inc.
13.11. Merck KGaA
13.12. NeoStem, Inc.
13.13. Novartis AG
13.14. Pfizer Inc.
13.15. Poseida Therapeutics Inc.
13.16. Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc.
13.17. Takara Bio Inc.
13.18. TCR2 Therapeutics Inc
13.19. Tessa Therapeutics Pte Ltd
13.20. Tmunity Therapeutics Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jvuoi6
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900