Movie star Margot Robbie and model Jennifer Hawkins have debuted on the list of wealthiest young Australians.
Oscar nominee Robbie came in at number 84 on the AFR's 2019 Young Rich rankings, with an estimated worth of $35 million. Hawkins, a former Miss Universe, was directly above in 83rd place, also worth $35 million.
But the two debutantes still have some way to catch up to veteran supermodel Miranda Kerr, who is worth $52 million.
The young rich list, which has an age requirement of 40 years and under, had two women in the top five – both tech startup founders. Canva's Melanie Perkins is the only female billionaire, worth $1.35 billion, while Envato's Cyan Ta'eed is worth $799 million.
Here is the full list of women on the Young Rich List:
3. Melanie Perkins (33 years old, Canva): $1.35 billion
4. Cyan Ta-eed (38, Envato): $799 million
10. Kayla Itsines (28, Sweat): $486 million
33. Miranda Kerr (36, KORA Organics): $52 million
33. Jane Lu (39, Showpo): $39 million
82. Erin Deering (35, Triangl): $35 million
83. Jennifer Hawkins (35, model): $35 million
84. Margot Robbie (29, actress): $35 million
96. Alarna Longes (40, Clearskincare Clinics): $30 million
Make your money work with Yahoo Finance’s daily newsletter. Sign up here and stay on top of the latest money, news and tech news.