The USD/JPY has made a breakout off the inverted rooftop pattern. Continuation looks like a form of ascending scallop pattern.
The stable rate outlook in the USA, provided some risk-on buying activity after the heavy sell-off from Global Equities towards the end of calendar year 2018. This is reflected in the USD/JPY pair, and we might see a continuation on bullish price action on intraday charts. 109.35-50 could spur a new wave of buyers should the price drop and retest the level. The First target is 110.10 followed by 110.50 and 110.75. Break below 109.17 and the pair is neutral again.
The analysis has been done with the CAMMACD.MTF template.
Join Elite CurrenSea’s Forex and CFD seminar in Croatia on March 14th
For more daily technical and wave analysis and updates, sign-up up to our ecs.LIVE channel.
Many green pips,
Nenad Kerkez aka Tarantula FX
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- Crude Oil Price Forecast – crude oil continues to grind
- Silver Price Forecast – Silver markets continue to grind sideways
- Natural Gas Price Forecast – natural gas markets bounced slightly on Tuesday
- S&P 500 Price Forecast – stock markets continue to show resiliency
- E-mini Dow Jones Industrial Average (YM) Futures Technical Analysis – February 5, 2019 Forecast
- State of the Union: Stock Investors Looking for Trump to Address Trade Deal, Pharmaceuticals, Infrastructure