In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this US Hyperscale Data Center Industry Outlook & Forecast Market Report. The US hyperscale data center market by investment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.
New York, Sept. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "US Hyperscale Data Center Market - Industry Outlook & Forecast 2021-2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06150808/?utm_source=GNW
30% during the period 2021–2026.
The following factors are likely to contribute to the growth of the US hyperscale data center market during the forecast period:
• 5G Deployment & Hyperscale Data Centers
• Rising Investment in Hyperscale Data Centers
• Cloud & Connectivity Drive Demand for Hyperscale Data Centers
• IoT & Big Data Drive Demand for Hyperscale Data Centers
US HYPERSCALE DATA CENTER MARKET OUTLOOK
The US is witnessing massive growth in internet usage by people and businesses. The country is the largest market in terms of data center operations, and it is continuing to grow due to the higher consumption of data by end-users. The growing popularity of the Internet of Things (IoT) is a major driver for the U.S. hyperscale data center market, leading to additional facilities that can support exabytes of data generated by both business users and consumers.
• In 2020, the US was the major contributor in terms of investment to the hyperscale market.
• The adoption of high-performance infrastructure supporting high-density workloads will rise during the forecast period.
• The price of SSDs will continue to decline. The US will be the major market for high-capacity SSD solutions across the globe.
• Submarine cable investments will improve in-land connectivity and reduce latency, thereby boosting the US hyperscale data center market growth.
• In terms of electrical infrastructure, UPS systems are likely to dominate the hyperscale data center market with a market share of over 28%, followed by generators and transfer switches & switchgear with around 27% and 21%, respectively.
US HYPERSCALE DATA CENTER MARKET GROWTH FACTORS
• The data center market in the US has witnessed acquisition of facilities by real estate and investment firms. These acquisitions are followed by expansion, leading to a strong growth of the hyperscale data center market in the US.
• Tax incentives, renewable energy, and reliable electricity supply accelerate the investment for the hyperscale data center market across the US.
The study considers the present scenario of the US hyperscale data center market and its market dynamics for the period 2021?2026. It covers a detailed overview of several market growth enablers, restraints, and trends. The report offers both the demand and supply aspects of the market. It profiles and examines leading companies and other prominent ones operating in the market.
US HYPERSCALE DATA CENTER MARKET SEGMENTATION
This research report includes a detailed segmentation by
• IT Infrastructure
• Electrical Infrastructure
• Mechanical Infrastructure
• Cooling Systems
• Cooling Technique
• General Construction
• The US hyperscale data center market share by IT infrastructure will witness a growth of 3.86% during the forecast period. Enterprises are shifting businesses from small server rooms to data centers for high-performance and high-capacity infrastructure. The COVID-19 pandemic grew the infrastructure adoption among internet-related service providers such as e-commerce, online video streaming, and social media in Q1 and Q2 2020. In the IT infrastructure segment, most of the revenue is generated by server systems, followed by storage and network infrastructure.
• The US data center market by server infrastructure is expected to reach USD 19.55 billion in 2026. The market for server infrastructure has witnessed growth in the past years. The increase in demand for server shipments will continue to grow moderately as enterprises are likely to move to the cloud or colocation platforms for their IT infrastructure operations.
• The US hyperscale cooling market by cooling systems was valued at USD 1.82 billion in 2020. Cooling systems are adopted in data centers to reduce the heat generated by IT infrastructure. The adoption of cooling systems depends on cost and efficiency, which is likely to play a major role in selecting vendors.
Market Segmentation by Infrastructure
• IT Infrastructure
• Electrical Infrastructure
• Mechanical Infrastructure
• General Infrastructure
Market Segmentation by IT Infrastructure
• Server Infrastructure
• Storage Infrastructure
• Network Infrastructure
Market Segmentation by Electrical Infrastructure
• UPS Systems
• Transfer Switches & Switchgears
• Other Electrical Infrastructure
Market Segmentation by Mechanical Infrastructure
• Cooling Systems
• Other Mechanical Infrastructure
Market Segmentation by Cooling Systems
• CRAC & CRAH Units
• Chiller Units
• Cooling Towers, Condensers, & Dry Coolers
• Economizers & Evaporative Coolers
• Other Cooling Units
Market Segmentation by Cooling Technique
• Air-Based Cooling Technique
• Liquid-Based Cooling Technique
Market Segmentation by General Construction
• Core & Shell Development
• Installation & Commissioning Services
• Building & Engineering Design
• Physical Security
In the South-Eastern US, Virginia led the maximum data center investment in 2020, followed by Texas, Alabama, Oregon, and Ohio. The major investors in Virginia were CyrusOne, COPT Data Center Solutions, Digital Realty, Aligned, Facebook, Microsoft, and QTS Realty Trust. Virginia distributed over USD 100 million in tax exemptions in 2020, making it an investor-friendly destination for hyperscale data center investment in the US. Amazon Web Services (AWS) plans to invest over USD 200 million to develop a data facility in Virginia to expand its footprint in the region. In addition to self-built data centers, hyperscale operators are among the region’s largest customers for colocation service providers. The construction of new facilities in the region will offer new opportunities for Support and IT infrastructure vendors, which will contribute significantly to their revenue growth. It is expected that the hyperscale investment will continue to grow in the region during the forecast period.
Market Segmentation by Geography
• South-Eastern US
• Western US
• South-Western US
• Mid-Western US
• North-Eastern US
INSIGHTS BY VENDORS
The US hyperscale data center market is witnessing growth in revenue from ODM server manufacturers such as Quanta Cloud Technology (QCT) (Quanta Computer) and Wiwynn (Wistron). ODM server manufacturers will be significant competitors to other vendors such as Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Dell Technologies, IBM, Inspur, Lenovo, and Cisco Systems. Vendor offerings are concentrated on technologies such as cloud, big data, AI, and IoT-based application workloads. Every major storage vendor is facing strong competition from all-flash storage offerings. The market for ODM storage systems is rising the demand for OCP design-based storage products used in hyperscale data centers.
Key IT Infrastructure Providers
• Arista Networks
• Cisco Systems
• DataDirect Networks
• Dell Technologies
• Extreme Networks
• Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
• Hitachi Vantara
• Huawei Technologies
• Intel Technologies
• Infortrend Technology
• MiTAC Holdings
• Nimbus Data
• Micron Technology
• QNAP Systems
• Quanta Cloud Technology
• Super Micro Computer
• Juniper Networks
• Western Digital
• Wiwynn (Wistron)
Key Support Infrastructure Vendors
• Airedale International Air Conditioning
• Bloom Energy
• Condair Group
• Cyber Power Systems
• Data Aire
• Delta Power Solutions
• FNT Software
• Generac Power Systems
• Green Revolution Cooling (GRC)
• HITEC Power Protection
• Mitsubishi Electric
• Natron Energy
• Nlyte Software
• Rolls Royce Power Systems
• Schneider Electric
• Trane (Ingersoll Rand)
• Tripp Lite
• Vertiv Group
Key Construction Contractors
• Balfour Beatty US
• BlueScope Construction
• Clune Construction
• DPR Construction
• Fortis Construction
• Gilbane Building Company
• Fluor Corporation
• HDR Architecture
• Holder Construction Group
• HITT Contracting
• Hoffman Construction
• Jacobs Engineering Group
• JE Dunn Construction Group
• M+W Group (Exyte)
• Morrison Hershfield
• Rogers-O’Brien Construction
• Structure Tone (STO Building Group)
• Syska Hennessy Group
• The Walsh Group
• Turner Construction Company
Key Data Center Investors
• Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Compass Datacenters
• COPT Data Center Solutions
• CoreSite Realty
• Digital Realty
• EdgeCore Internet Real Estate
• fifteenfortyseven Critical Systems Realty
• GIGA Data Centers
• H5 Data Centers
• NTT Global Data Centers
• Iron Mountain
• QTS Realty Trust
• Stack Infrastructure
• Vantage Data Centers
• Cirrus Data Services
• Quantum Loophole
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
1. How big is the US hyperscale data center market?
2. What are the latest market trends & opportunities in the hyperscale data center market in the US?
3. What is the impact of COVID-19 on hyperscale data centers?
4. What is the market size of the U.S. hyperscale data center in terms of area?
5. Who are the key IT infrastructure providers in the US hyperscale data center market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06150808/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001