Report Scope: The scope of market for thermochromic materials is the global market. The global market is further segmented based on type, form, source, application and region.
New York, May 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Thermochromic Materials: Global Markets" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06071106/?utm_source=GNW
The market analysis provided in this report is based on a variety of data sources.These include the most recent government, industry and academic data regarding thermochromic materials.
Therefore, this report provides a comprehensive review of available data to provide a realistic, robust and accurate assessment of this quickly changing market. Technological issues, including the latest trends, are assessed and discussed, as are the current and likely regulatory environments in support of this industry.
The analyst analyzes the industry on a worldwide basis in terms of its manufacturing and the end-use materials or products.The analyst examines government roles in support of manufacturing technologies worldwide, including regulatory support, government requirements and promotional incentives for various manufacturing technologies as relevant and available.
The analyst provides a review of the most relevant manufacturing technologies, discusses recent trends in thermochromic material applications and provides industry overviews and market assessments for each technology.
- 65 tables
- A brief general outlook of the global market for thermochromic materials within the industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019-2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Estimation of the market size and revenue forecasts for thermochromic materials, and corresponding market share analysis by type, material form, application industry, source of material, and geographic region
- Assessment of major market segments and their respective technologies in the overall global market for thermochromic materials
- Identification of key market dynamics, trends, opportunities, and factors influencing the global market demand for thermochromic materials for key market segments and sub-segments
- Evaluation of the companies that are best positioned to meet this demand because of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, or other advantages
- Competitive landscape featuring major market participants; their company share analysis and recent developments in the global thermochromic materials market
- Descriptive company profiles of key players operating in the global thermochromic materials market including Chromatic Technologies, Hali Industrial Co., Ltd., Harbour Group, Matsui International Co., and Vipul Chemicals (India) Pvt. Ltd.
In recent years, thermochromic compounds were of increasing importance in the study and production of "smart lacquers"-that is, lacquers that respond to their environment.Like every thermochromic material, a color change occurs with a temperature change.
A thermochromic material could be used to control solar energy flux, integrated into a window system, by changing a visible light transmission in response to the sunlight heating effect. Due to the threshold temperature change from semi-conducting state to metallic state, thin films of materials such as Fe3O4, FeSi4, NbO2, NiS, Ti2O3 and VO2 could be used to control infrared emission and solar glaze transmission (also known as the Mott transition
Another type of smart coating includes gels that control insulation, even without any color change, by changing the optical characteristics with temperature.The gel consists of water, an ethylene oxide group polyether, carboxyvinyl copolymers and an anti-colding substance.
The polyether molecules are almost inseparable from the water-glycol mix, and the material is transparent, below the changeable temperature.The polyether molecules expel water and aggregate over the critical temperature, forming particles in the micron size, which disperse visible light strongly and make the material opaque.
The key advantages are that the temperature of transition may be altered through changes to the composition of the gel, and the gel can be installed easily within a double wall window in narrow spaces or in cracks.
Thermochromism applications can vary from toys, which transform color with temperature, to potentially life-saving objects, like road signs that change color at the start of freezing conditions.While there is a wide range of applications for targeted thermochromism, thermochromics can also lead to unwanted features, like changes in the slide film’s color after screening or changes in optical colorimetry standards.
Understanding the thermochromic base increases the understanding of the relationships between material structure and properties and inspires new generations of thermochromic materials and related materials.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06071106/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001