EURUSD still cannot decide if they want to go up or down. The major neckline is still a support so we do not have a sell signal but in the same time, the line connecting the top of the head and the right shoulder is also intact. For a proper signal, we need to wait for the breakout.
AUDJPY is in a very technical downtrend. Most recently, the price created a correction pattern – a flag (white lines), which is just waiting for the bearish breakout. This scenario is more probable, especially as the price is below all major mid-term resistance.
The show must go on. SP500 defends major supports and delays the thought of a bigger correction. We are above major horizontal and dynamic lines, which cancels the sell signal for now. The new all-time highs are on the horizon!
This article is written by Tomasz Wisniewski, a senior analyst at Alpari Research & Analysis
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- Oil Price Fundamental Daily Forecast – “Fragile” Supply Situation Makes Prices Vulnerable to Upside Spike
- Gold Turns Range Bound Despite Strong Dollar amid Trade War Woes
- USD/CAD Daily Price Forecast – USD/CAD Consolidates After Steep Downtrend Movement on Crude Oil Price Action
- E-mini S&P 500 Index (ES) Futures Technical Analysis – September 12, 2018 Forecast
- Weekly Forex Outlook: September 10-14
- EUR/USD Mid-Session Technical Analysis for September 12, 2018