Dublin, Sept. 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Driving Simulator Market Research Report by Application, by Vehicle Type, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Driving Simulator Market size was estimated at USD 1,392.57 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 1,544.34 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 11.23% to reach USD 2,638.21 Million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Driving Simulator to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Application, the Driving Simulator Market was studied across Research, Testing, and Training.
Based on Simulator Type, the Driving Simulator Market was studied across Advanced Driving Simulator and Driving Training Simulator. The Driving Training Simulator is further studied across Compact Simulator and Full-Scale Simulator.
Based on Vehicle Type, the Driving Simulator Market was studied across Car Simualtor and Truck & Bus Driving Simulator.
Based on Region, the Driving Simulator Market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Driving Simulator Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Driving Simulator Market, including 3D Mapping Solutions GmbH, AB Dynamics Ltd, Ansible Motion, Aplusb Software, Autosim AS, BMW, CAE Value, Cassidian, CKAS Mechatronics Pty Ltd, Corys, Cruden B.V, Dallara, DriveSim, ECA Group, Ergoneers GmbH, Ford, General Motors, IPG Automotive, Mechanical Simulation Corporation, Moog, NVIDIA, Rexroth, SHRail, Tecknotrove Simulator System Pvt. Ltd, and Transurb.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Driving Simulator Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Driving Simulator Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Driving Simulator Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Driving Simulator Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Driving Simulator Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Driving Simulator Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Driving Simulator Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
126.96.36.199. Shortage of skilled drivers
188.8.131.52. Increasing focus on R&D activities
184.108.40.206. Complexities in real-time control
220.127.116.11. Rising developments in the field of autonomous and semi-autonomous vehicles
18.104.22.168. Integration complexities
22.214.171.124. Lack of benchmark and standards in the driving simulator market
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Driving Simulator Market, by Application
7. Driving Simulator Market, by Simulator Type
7.2. Advanced Driving Simulator
7.3. Driving Training Simulator
7.3.1. Compact Simulator
7.3.2. Full-Scale Simulator
8. Driving Simulator Market, by Vehicle Type
8.2. Car Simualtor
8.3. Truck & Bus Driving Simulator
9. Americas Driving Simulator Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Driving Simulator Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Driving Simulator Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. 3D Mapping Solutions GmbH
13.2. AB Dynamics Ltd
13.3. Ansible Motion
13.4. Aplusb Software
13.5. Autosim AS
13.7. CAE Value
13.9. CKAS Mechatronics Pty Ltd
13.11. Cruden B.V
13.14. ECA Group
13.15. Ergoneers GmbH
13.17. General Motors
13.18. IPG Automotive
13.19. Mechanical Simulation Corporation
13.24. Tecknotrove Simulator System Pvt. Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/omoll3
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900