Summary The COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant impact on the licensing activity in 2020, with many rounds being cancelled or extended. Similarly, licensing rounds in 2021 have greatly affected, with the number of rounds remaining very low.
New York, Aug. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Oil and Gas Bid Round Outlook, H1 2021 - Licensing Rounds in 2021 Remain Low Due to the Impact of COVID-19, Although Expectations have Grown for the Coming Years" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06127228/?utm_source=GNW
The uncertainty in oil price along with the cuts in the exploration budget by many companies, might cause exploration activities to focus more in mature basins and areas with existing infrastructure. Companies with high capital availability in the current environment may be in an advantageous position to participate in licensing rounds and capitalize on reduced service costs and competition.
- Provides an overview of global bid rounds for 2021
- Information on each bid round due to close in H2 2021 by region and country
- Upcoming open bid rounds by region and country
- Information on recent exploration and licensing history of countries of bid rounds wherever available
- State take comparison with regional peers
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on global bid rounds
- Gain insight on bid rounds and blocks on offer by country and region
- Keep abreast of licensing history in countries where bid rounds are open or due to close
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong data on global bid rounds
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06127228/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001