These are the Daily Trading Signals for Wednesday. Here’s how the technicals compare with the interbank at 8 AM GMT.
Euro/Dollar has 4 neutral signals in the short term chart. 4 models are green in the mid term and there’s a mix of buy and neutral indicators in the long term. Interbank sentiment is bullish at close to 16% long.
Pound/Dollar’s hourly models are mostly red. Mid term is mixed and 4 bullish indicators are in the lead of the daily range. Interbank stance is neutral at less than 8% short.
There’s mostly neutral signals in all three time scales for the Dollar/Yen, but the 26% short interbank exposure is bearish.
Pound/Yen’s short term chart shows 5 sell prompts. 5 studies are neutral in the mid term and there’s an even number of 4 buy and 4 neutral signals in the long term. The less than 5% short interbank is neutral, just like the 4-hour indicators.
Euro/Yen has 5 neutrals in both the 1 and 4-hour charts. There are 4 buy and 4 neutral prompts in the daily scale. Interbank sentiment is just 11% short, in line with the 1 and 4 hour studies.
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- E-mini S&P 500 Index (ES) Futures Technical Analysis – March 14, 2018 Forecast
- E-mini Dow Jones Industrial Average (YM) Futures Analysis – March 14, 2018 Forecast
- Daily Market Forecast, March 13, 2017 – EUR/USD, Gold, Crude Oil, USD/JPY, GBP/USD
- EUR/USD Mid-Session Technical Analysis for March 14, 2018
- Opportunities for Euro Traders with Patience
- Investors Should Keep Eyes on Inflation Results, Negative Sentiment after Tillerson Exit