Summary The circular plastic economy remains a largely pioneering concept, though some companies have made major strides towards introducing circular practices throughout their supply chain.
New York, Nov. 24, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Circular Plastic Economy in Consumer Goods - Thematic Research" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05988507/?utm_source=GNW
By "closing the loop," companies are looking to restrict mass consumerism in favor of materials that provide durable long-term quality.
This report looks at how the circular plastic economy is affecting consumer goods. It identifies the changes being made in product innovation to adapt to rising consumer sentiment around sustainability and durability.
- The circular economy is now a core component of the EU’s 2050 Long-Term Strategy to achieve a climate-neutral Europe, and of China’s current five-year plan.
- Waste management is an often overlooked factor. National governments have increasingly proposed legislation to support wider structural changes.
- Eco-design will be fundamental to creating a circular plastic economy. This involves the production of goods to meet consumer needs, while limiting resource use to a minimum.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insight into consumer attitudes towards the circular economy, and the impact Covid-19 has had on the theme.
- Identify emerging sub-trends within the movement towards the circular economy.
- Discover the latest innovations and learn about what is trending in category and region-specific insights.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05988507/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001