6425 is a key inflection point that must be taken out in order for price structure to provide evidence of enough buying activity for a retrace back to the high 7Ks or 8500 resistance. Otherwise, it is setting up for a new sell signal that can see a test of the 4K low over the next few days. With general fundamentals intact, the broader price location still serves as an attractive area for portfolio accumulation.
BTC Technical Analysis for the Week of 16.02.20
This article was written by Marc Principato CMT, Executive Director at Greenbridgeinvesting.com.
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- Bitcoin Outlook For The Week Ahead
- Economic Data and Monetary Policy Kick Off the Week with a Bang
- Did the Fed Push The Panic Button to Avoid Another Market Meltdown?
- European Equities: Futures Point to a Slide as the Markets React to China Stats and the FED’s Rate Slash
- Aussie Shares Plunge More than 6%; US Equity Futures Hit ‘Limit Down’
- Asian Shares Plunge as Central Banks Shock Investors with Emergency Moves