The AUD/NZD is targeting higher levels. We should see a continuation move due to ascending scallop pattern.
The market is above W H3 camarilla pivot. A continuation move above should target 1.0488 W H4 camarilla pivot and M H5 1.0492. A close above should make the price spike towards 1.0537 W H5 camarilla. As long as the price is above W L3 1.0400, the market is bullish. Buying the dip continues.
The Analysis has been done with the CAMMACD.Core and Sit Systems
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- US Stock Market: Apple Suppliers at Risk along with China-exposed Chipmakers
- Gold (GC) Technical Analysis Price Futures – Strengthens Over $1612.60, Weakens Under $1605.60
- Natural Gas Price Fundamental Daily Forecast – Strong Upside Momentum Could Challenge $1.992 – $2.040
- EUR/USD Expects Pullback to 1.0850-1.09 & Again Downtrend
- EOS, Ethereum and Ripple’s XRP – Daily Tech Analysis – 19/02/20
- AUD/NZD Going for Higher Levels