Australia markets open in 8 hours 1 minute

NVDA Jan 2023 152.500 call

OPR - OPR Delayed price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
5.55+0.05 (+0.91%)
As of 09:45AM EDT. Market open.
Full screen
Loading interactive chart…
  • Motley Fool

    3 Reasons You Might Want to Buy Intel Stock Despite Its Challenges

    The semiconductor industry has experienced shortages and rapid increases in demand amid the explosion of new tech applications. Current CEO Pat Gelsinger seeks to get Intel back on top with initiatives to retake the technical lead and invest heavily in new foundries. Despite the focus on the likes of Nvidia and AMD, Intel remains an industry behemoth.

  • Motley Fool

    NVIDIA Should Be Worried About Intel

    Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) is finally ready to enter the graphics card market, bringing a third major player to an industry dominated by NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA). Roughly 80% of all graphics cards sold feature NVIDIA GPUs, with the remaining 20% powered by AMD. Intel's entry into the graphics card market comes as demand is plunging amid a tough economic environment and the bursting of the cryptocurrency bubble.

  • Motley Fool

    2 Incredible Growth Stocks That Turned $5,000 Into More Than $100,000 in 10 Years

    Holding stocks through market volatility is easier said than done, but a long-term mindset is one of the most valuable tools any investor has at their disposal. Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) and Nvidia (NASDAQ: NVDA) illustrate that point perfectly. Since September 2012, Tesla has seen its share price skyrocket more than 13,600%, meaning an initial investment of $5,000 back then would be worth $687,000 today.