|Bid||3.5700 x 45100|
|Ask||3.5800 x 1800|
|Day's range||3.4800 - 3.6200|
|52-week range||2.2800 - 4.1700|
|Beta (3Y monthly)||0.11|
|PE ratio (TTM)||N/A|
|Forward dividend & yield||N/A (N/A)|
|1y target est||7.65|
IAG shares have dipped nearly 5.0 per cent after the insurance giant said its profit from insurance in FY19 was down 13 per cent from a year ago.
IAMGOLD Stock Soars as It Reportedly Seeks a Potential Sale(Continued from Prior Part)Recent megamergers in goldThe report from Bloomberg about the potential sale of all or parts of IAMGOLD’s (IAG) business comes as the gold sector is going
IAMGOLD Stock Soars as It Reportedly Seeks a Potential SaleIAMGOLD seeking a potential saleOn May 16, Bloomberg reported that IAMGOLD (IAG) could be exploring the possible sale of all or parts of its business.According to the report, the company is
Why IAMGOLD Stock Has Plunged Over 12% Today(Continued from Prior Part)IAMGOLD’s production is down and costs are upIAMGOLD’s (IAG) gold production for Q1 came in at 185,000 ounces, a decline of ~19% from Q1 2018. The company attributed the
Why IAMGOLD Stock Has Plunged Over 12% TodayIAMGOLD’s weaker-than-expected Q1 2019 resultsIAMGOLD (IAG) released its Q1 2019 results yesterday after markets closed. The company reported EPS of $0.0, which implied a miss, as analysts were expecting
Economic concerns and growing calls of looming ‘peak gold’ are poised to prop up gold prices in the near-term, and a few companies are well positioned to ride the wave
How Gold and Gold Miners Performed in Q1(Continued from Prior Part)Agnico Eagle Mines and IAMGOLD Among senior and intermediate gold miners (GDX) (GDXJ), analysts are most bullish on Agnico Eagle Mines (AEM). It has 83% “buy” and 17% “hold”
NEW YORK, Feb. 26, 2019 -- In new independent research reports released early this morning, Capital Review released its latest key findings for all current investors, traders,.
Which Five Gold Stocks Are Analysts Loving So Far in 2019?(Continued from Prior Part)Analysts’ ratings for IAGCurrently, IAMGOLD (IAG) has the third-highest number of “buy” recommendations among analysts at 75%. The other 25% analysts have
NEW YORK, Jan. 02, 2019 -- In new independent research reports released early this morning, Market Source Research released its latest key findings for all current investors,.