DUBLIN, October 20, 2021--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Nutrition Bars Market Research Report by Type, Distribution Channel, and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Nutrition Bars Market size was estimated at USD 1,254.65 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 1,349.50 million in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.89% reaching USD 1,979.73 million by 2026.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Nutrition Bars Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor's strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Nutrition Bars Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Nutrition Bars Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Nutrition Bars Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Nutrition Bars Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Nutrition Bars Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Nutrition Bars Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Nutrition Bars Market?
High demand for portable convenience foods and nutritional benefits
Increasing working population and rising per capita expenditure
Rising number of obesity, growing incidences of lifestyle diseases and surging youth population
Evolving fitness trends and marketing of health and dietary campaigns
Availability of bars with reduced allergen and gluten-free content
Nutritional need for athletes and health-conscious population
Lack of taste and high sugar content
Increasing popularity of meat protein bars
High demand among women population
Availability of a range of flavors and variants targeted towards specific consumer groups, such as diabetics
Nutritional bar to replace a meal with high fiber ingredients, cereals, and carbohydrates
Availability of substitute products
High prices with larger consumer base are hindering sales in developing countries
Atkins Nutritionals, Inc.
Bakery Barn, Inc.
Clif Bar & Company
General Mills, Inc.
Hearthside Food Solutions LLC
ONE Brands, LLC
Premier Nutrition Corporation
Quaker Oats Company
Stokely-Van Camp, Inc.
The Balance Bar Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lb55uf
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211020005716/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900