DUBLIN, December 03, 2021--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Gift Cards Market Research Report by Type, Application, and State - United States Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The United States Gift Cards Market size was estimated at USD 177.47 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 201.06 billion in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.54% reaching USD 323.94 billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
This research report categorizes the Gift Cards to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Type, the market was studied across E-Gifting, Miscellaneous Closed Loop, Music and Streaming Gift Cards, Restaurant Closed Loop, Retail Closed Loop, and Universal Accepted Open Loop.
Based on Application, the market was studied across Coffee Shop, Entertainment, Restaurants or Food Chains, and Retail.
Based on State, the market was studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section delivers valuable thoughts at different stages while keeping up-to-date with the business and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate.
The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitors' strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the United States Gift Cards Market, including:
Best Buy Co. Inc
Hennes & Mauritz AB
J Sainsbury plc
JCB Co. Ltd.
The Home Depot, Inc.
Virgin Group Ltd.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the United States Gift Cards Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the United States Gift Cards Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the United States Gift Cards Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the United States Gift Cards Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the United States Gift Cards Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the United States Gift Cards Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the United States Gift Cards Market?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bh6b53
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211203005168/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900