- Uber has created a list of the most 'Ubered-to' tourist attractions in the world.
- New York City's Empire State Building was the number one destination tourists travelled to by Uber.
- The Sydney Opera House also made it on the list, coming in at number 11.
- Visit Business Insider Australia’s homepage for more stories.
As the year comes to a close, Uber looked back at the most 'Ubered-to' tourist attractions around the world.
The Empire State Building in New York topped the list as the most travelled to tourist attraction by Uber. The iconic building has 102 floors and has featured in several films and tv shows including "King Kong" and "Sleepless in Seattle", "The Mindy Project" and "Gossip Girl".
Also making it onto the list of was The Eiffel Tower in Paris and Australia's very own Sydney Opera House.
Here are the 15 most Ubered-to tourist attractions:
- Empire State Building, New York City, US
- Freedom Tower, New York City, US
- CN Tower, Toronto, Canada
- Arc de Triomphe, Paris, France
- Eiffel Tower, Paris, France
- The Louvre, Paris, France
- Burj Khalifa, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Buckingham Palace, London, UK
- Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, US
- Sydney Opera House, Sydney, Australia
- Berlin Wall, Berlin, Germany
- The Blue Mosque, Istanbul, Turkey
- The Vatican
- Great Pyramid of Giza, Egypt