Investing.com - Stocks in focus in premarket trading on Tuesday:
• Home Depot (NYSE:HD) stock fell 4% in premarket trade by 8:20 AM ET (13:20 GMT) after the company trimmed its sales outlook due to its third-quarter revenue missing expectations.
• Kohl's (NYSE:KSS) stock slumped 12.3% after it lowered its profit outlook, as it missed comparable sales and gross margin expectations.
• Boeing (NYSE:BA) stock rose 1.2% on news that it got 50 bids for its grounded 737 Max jet at the Dubai Air show. Air Astana announced it plans to buy 30, while an undisclosed buyer ordered 20.
• Broadcom (NASDAQ:AVGO) stock gained 2.1% after being upgraded to “overweight” from “equal weight” by an analyst at Morgan Stanley.
• Pacific Gas&Electric Co (NYSE:PCG) stock slipped 0.4% after Bloomberg reported that the electric company is nearing a settlement of more than $1.7 billion with state regulators for its failure to maintain equipment found to have caused the 2017 wildfires in California.
• Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) stock inched up 0.4% on reports that it's expanding its battery project with South Australia’s Neoen by 50% to 150 megawatts, making it the biggest battery project on record.