Investing.com - Stocks in focus in premarket trading on Friday:
• Hasbro (NASDAQ:HAS) stock fell 4.3% in premarket trade by 8:20 AM ET (12:20 GMT) after announcing a $4 billion bid for U.K.-based Entertainment One (LON:ETO), the studio that owns the rights to children's TV character Peppa Pig.
• HP (NYSE:HPQ) stock slumped 9% after it announced that well-respected CEO Dion Weisler is stepping down for family reasons. It also said printing revenue fell in the third quarter, triggering fears for its highest-margin business.
• Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) stock slipped 1.4% after reports that China plans to impose a 25% import tariff on U.S. autos from December.
• Salesforce (NYSE:CRM) stock climbed 5.7% after it raised its full-year forecast and posted record results, with revenue rising 22% to $4 billion.
• Foot Locker (NYSE:FL) stock tumbled 12% after its earnings missed estimates, as sales failed to increase as much as expected.