The "Carbon Fiber Prepreg Market Research Report by Manufacturing Process, by Industry - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Carbon Fiber Prepreg Market is expected to grow from USD 7,286.53 Million in 2019 to USD 12,260.28 Million by the end of 2025 at a CAGR of 9.05%
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Carbon Fiber Prepreg Market including ABC Composite Materials LLC, Axiom Materials, Inc., Celanese, GMS Composites, Gurit Holding, Hexcel Corporation, Holding Company Composite, K. Sakai & Co., Ltd., Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, North Thin Ply Technology, Park Aerospace Corp., Plastic Reinforcement Fabrics Ltd, SGL Carbon SE, Solvay S.A., Taiwan First Li-Bond Co., Ltd., TCR Composites, Inc., Teijin Limited, Toray Industries, Inc., and Zyvex Technologies.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Carbon Fiber Prepreg Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Carbon Fiber Prepreg Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Carbon Fiber Prepreg Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Carbon Fiber Prepreg Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Carbon Fiber Prepreg Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Carbon Fiber Prepreg Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Carbon Fiber Prepreg Market?
Significant use of carbon fiber prepreg in automotive especially electric cars
Increasing government investment in aerospace & defense, coupled with the increasing production of commercial aircrafts
Demand for larger wind turbines and increasing length of wind blades
High manufacturing and processing costs associated with the product
Development of embedded process tools for the manufacturing of carbon fiber prepreg
Collaborative development of the cost-effective technologies
Limitation in the use of carbon fiber prepreg in high-temperature applications
ABC Composite Materials LLC
Axiom Materials, Inc.
Holding Company Composite
K. Sakai & Co., Ltd.
Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
North Thin Ply Technology
Park Aerospace Corp.
Plastic Reinforcement Fabrics Ltd
SGL Carbon SE
Taiwan First Li-Bond Co., Ltd.
TCR Composites, Inc.
Toray Industries, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9cdd9l
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210518005596/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900