Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO)(ASX: XJO) and ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) indices finished higher on Friday.
Here’s a short recap of the Australian market:
- S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO) (ASX: XJO) higher 0.44% to 5,716.20
- ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) higher 0.40% to 5,793.40
- AUD/USD at US 73 cents
- Gold at US$1,228.10 an ounce
- Brent Oil at US$61.91 a barrel
The best-performing ASX 200 share today was horticultural business Costa Group Holdings Ltd (ASX: CGC), its share price rose 5.5% after outlining its profit growth expectations yesterday.
Shares of shoe retailer Accent Group Ltd (ASX: AX1) rose 12.7% after increasing its profit expectations for the first half of its 2019 financial year.
Here are some of today’s top stories:
- Why Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (ASX:ANZ) is tipping 15%- 20% house price falls
- Fintechs could challenge the business model of ASX banks
- 3 retail shares in the bargain bin on Black Friday
- Why are ASX SaaS shares going gangbusters?
- Turning $10,000 into $8 million Was Just the Beginning For 1 Man
- Up 400% in 5 years: Can Nearmap Ltd repeat the trick?
- Where I would invest $10,000 in the share market
- 4 reasons why I like Challenger Ltd (ASX:CGF) at this share price
- Is this the best food business on the ASX?
Motley Fool contributor Tristan Harrison owns shares of COSTA GRP FPO. The Motley Fool Australia owns shares of and has recommended COSTA GRP FPO, IPH Ltd, and Wesfarmers Limited. The Motley Fool Australia has recommended Accent Group, Automotive Holdings Group Limited, and Brickworks. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy. This article contains general investment advice only (under AFSL 400691). Authorised by Scott Phillips.