- Is delivering the battery materials the EV and renewables future needs
- Is redefining the manufacturing processes to deliver lower costs, waste and emissions needed
- Has core competencies across all areas of cell technology development
- Has strong connections with leading companies in the battery, auto, renewables and electronics
- Has demonstrated technology advantages in anode, cathode and electrolyte (with more coming)
- Has first commercial technology in PUREgraphite anode material with a contract with Samsung SDI
- Is the only company to break into this market from North America or Europe
- Has cathode technology entering pilot scale and commercialization phase now
To view the presentation, please visit:
About NOVONIX Ltd:
NOVONIX Limited (ASX:NVX.AX - News) (FRA:GC3.F - News) is an integrated developer and supplier of high performance materials, equipment and services for the global lithium-ion battery industry with operations in the USA and Canada and sales in 14 countries.
NOVONIX is majority-owner of the PUREgraphite battery anode material Joint Venture, headquartered in Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA.
NOVONIX's mission is to accelerate the adoption of batteries for a cleaner energy future.
Philip St Baker
Copyright (C) 2020 ABN Newswire. All rights reserved.