- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Nova Minerals Ltd (NVA.AX) Quarterly Activities Report
Melbourne, Australia, April 30, 2021 - (ABN Newswire) - Nova Minerals Limited (ASX:NVA) (HAM:QM3) (OTCMKTS:NVAAF) continued to grow the Estelle Gold Project throughout the Quarter, culminating in another significant milestone, the release of a JORC Compliant 4.7Moz Resource at Korbel Main in April 2021 (ASX 07 April 2021), while concurrently running test work to feed into the Interim Scoping Study for Korbel Main prospect (one of 15 known prospects across the Estelle gold district).
- Global Resource at Korbel Main Grows to 4.7Moz Gold
- Wide Near Surface Intersections at Korbel Main South-East Extend Strike of Already Identified Mineralised Zone by 30%
- Further Indications of Higher-Grade Zones at Korbel Main
- Further Gold Zone Extension Confirmed at Korbel Main North west and South East
- Continued Expansion of the Korbel Gold Deposit
- Nova Confirms Exceptional Ore Sorting Viability at Korbel
- Interim Scoping Study is Underway
- Estelle Gold Camp Extended, will Soon Include On-Site Prep Lab for additional cost efficiencies
- Nova is Delivering Responsible ESG Business Practices that Lead to Both the Creation of Strong Economic Returns for our Shareholders, and Shared Value for our Stakeholders.
- Snow Lake Resources to Raise up to $23m in an IPO
- RotorX Aircraft Manufacturing Grows, Electric Helicopter in Development
To view the full quarterly report, please visit:
About Nova Minerals Ltd:
Nova Minerals Limited (ASX:NVA) (FRA:QM3) (OTCMKTS:NVAAF) is a dynamic explorer and developer of its flagship Estelle Gold district in the Tintina gold belt. Nova's strategy is to substantially increase the current 4.7Moz resource on the Korbel prospect. Subsequently to continue to lock in value through moving Korbel towards production whilst increasing the resource base across the pipeline of targets within the Estelle gold district. Nova Minerals also holds strategic investments in Snow Lake Resources Ltd (Thompson Brothers Lithium Project), Torian Resources Ltd (ASX:TNR) and RotorX Aircraft Manufacturing Co.
Nova Minerals Ltd
Nova Minerals Ltd
Copyright (C) 2021 ABN Newswire. All rights reserved.