2012 Corporate Highlights
- Sold Tunkillia gold interest for $4 million cash + $2 million of shares in Mungana Goldmines (MUX)
- Sold five Gawler Craton tenements to BHPB for $9.5 million net cash
- Vended Southern Gawler tenements into successful listing of Spencer Resources (SPA)
- A new package of Central Gawler IOCG tenements is being assembled
- No shareholder dilution
- Profit after Tax of $3.86 million (2012 FY)
- $10.3 million of cash at end October
- Listed investments of $3.9 million at end October
View the presentation at the link below:
About Minotaur Exploration Limited:
Minotaur Exploration Limited (ASX:MEP.AX - News) specialises in application of cutting-edge geophysical techniques to locate virgin mineralisation deep below the surface. Often, economic mineral deposits are contained within basement rocks, buried below several hundred metres of transported cover (overburden) and cannot be located through surface exploration methods such as soil sampling, geochemical assays and drilling. Minotaur's remote sensing and interpretative approach has proven very successful.
The directors and management of Minotaur each have around 30 years of exploration, mining and mineral resource experience and are eminently qualified in their respective fields of expertise. Under their direction, Minotaur has earned a strong reputation for technical excellence and a high profile within the Australian resources sector.
Minotaur is actively exploring IOCG style targets in Australia, where geophysics have identified numerous sub-surface anomalies prospective for copper-gold mineralisation. Each of these represents a possible Prominent Hill type orebody. Numerous other targets that are ready for drilling are prospective for base metals such as zinc, lead, copper.
Minotaur Exploration Limited T: +61-8-8366-6000 F: +61-8-8366-6001 E: firstname.lastname@example.org WWW: www.minotaurexploration.com.au
Minotaur Exploration Limited
Copyright (C) 2012 ABN Newswire. All rights reserved.