The consumer watchdog is warning parents about the dangers of laundry detergent capsules that are injuring children.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) says the capsules contain detergent in a water-soluble casing that dissolves quickly when in contact with moisture.
It says children are attracted to them because they look like lollies or toys.
Poison centres have received 85 calls about them in the past 18 months.
The ACCC says children who have swallowed them or have been exposed to them have had symptoms ranging from vomiting to temporary blindness.
It has been working with the industry association to have changes made to the packaging and warning labels.