Dublin, Jan. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Biosimilar Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report on the global biosimilar market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global biosimilar market to grow with a CAGR of 35.12% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on biosimilar market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on biosimilar market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global biosimilar market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global biosimilar market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Growing number of geriatric population and increasing awareness about biosimilar among the patients and doctors
Increasing number of patients with chronic illnesses such as diabetes and cancer
The high manufacturing cost and complexity of production are expected to be the major restraints
The expiry of patents of various blockbuster drugs is a major factor for the growth
A) Primary Research
The primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
The primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global biosimilar market is segmented on the basis of product, and application.
The Global Biosimilar Market by Product
Human Growth Hormones
The Global Biosimilar Market by Application
Chronic and Autoimmune Diseases
Growth Hormone Deficiency
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the biosimilar market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the biosimilar market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global biosimilar market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Biosimilar Market Highlights
2.2. Biosimilar Market Projection
2.3. Biosimilar Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Biosimilar Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Biosimilar Market
3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.5. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Product
3.5.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.5.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Biosimilar Market
4. Biosimilar Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Biosimilar Market by Product
5.1. Human Growth Hormones
5.2. Monoclonal Antibodies
5.6. Other Products
6. Global Biosimilar Market by Application
6.2. Chronic and Autoimmune Diseases
6.3. Growth Hormone Deficiency
6.4. Infectious Diseases
6.5. Other Applications
7. Global Biosimilar Market by Region 2020-2026
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Biosimilar Market by Product
7.1.2. North America Biosimilar Market by Application
7.1.3. North America Biosimilar Market by Country
7.2.1. Europe Biosimilar Market by Product
7.2.2. Europe Biosimilar Market by Application
7.2.3. Europe Biosimilar Market by Country
7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Biosimilar Market by Product
7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Biosimilar Market by Application
7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Biosimilar Market by Country
7.4.1. RoW Biosimilar Market by Product
7.4.2. RoW Biosimilar Market by Application
7.4.3. RoW Biosimilar Market by Sub-region
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Biosimilar Market
8.2. Companies Profiled
8.2.1. Allergan plc
8.2.3. Biocon Limited
8.2.4. BioXpress Therapeutics SA
8.2.5. Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
8.2.6. Celltrion Inc
8.2.7. Coherus BioSciences, Inc
8.2.8. Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
8.2.9. Genor BioPharma Co. Ltd
8.2.10. Novartis AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wtnxpp
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900