The "Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market Research Report by Process (Hybrid, Premix, and Spray), by Application (Civil & Other Infrastructure Construction, Commercial Construction, and Residential Construction) - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market is expected to grow from USD 2,251.30 Million in 2020 to USD 3,577.48 Million by the end of 2025.
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market including Arabian Tile Company Ltd., Bb Fiberbeton, Bcm Grc Limited, Betofiber A.S., Clark Pacific, Fibrex, Formglas Products Ltd., Generale Prefabbricati S.P.A., Glass Reinforced Concrete UK Ltd, Loveld, Nanjing Beilida New Material System Engineering Co., Ltd., Quattro Design Solutions, Stromberg Architectural, Ultratech Cement Ltd., and Willis Construction Co. Inc..
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market?
Improved construction time and cost
Demand for corrosion-resistant materials
Limited awareness about precast concrete method
Potential in emerging economies due to the number of construction projects
High cost associated with production and labor
Arabian Tile Company Ltd.
Bcm Grc Limited
Formglas Products Ltd.
Generale Prefabbricati S.P.A.
Glass Reinforced Concrete UK Ltd
Nanjing Beilida New Material System Engineering Co., Ltd.
Quattro Design Solutions
Ultratech Cement Ltd.
Willis Construction Co. Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w46b3k
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210518005601/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900