The "Advanced Ceramics Market Research Report by Material, by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Advanced Ceramics Market to Grow USD 10,962.91 Million by 2025, at a CAGR of 6.7%
This research report categorizes the Advanced Ceramics to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Material, the Advanced Ceramics Market is examined across Alumina, Aluminium Nitride, Magnesium Silicate, Pyrolytic Boron Nitride, Silicon Carbide, Silicon Nitride, Titanate, and Zirconia.
Based on Type, the Advanced Ceramics Market is examined across Ceramic Coatings, Ceramic Matrix Composites, and Monolithic Ceramics.
Based on Application, the Advanced Ceramics Market is examined across Automotive & Transportation, Chemical Manufacturing, Consumer Electronics, Electrical Equipment, Medical Devices, and Military & Aerospace Equipment.
Based on Geography, the Advanced Ceramics Market is examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Advanced Ceramics Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Advanced Ceramics Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Advanced Ceramics Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Advanced Ceramics Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Advanced Ceramics Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Advanced Ceramics Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
3.2. Market Outlook
3.3. Application Outlook
3.4. Material Outlook
3.5. Type Outlook
3.6. Geography Outlook
3.7. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
22.214.171.124. Demand for product from clean technology sector
126.96.36.199. Growing demand from medical industry
188.8.131.52. Increasing use of advanced ceramics as an alternative to plastic s and metals
184.108.40.206. Expensive to use compared to metal and alloys
220.127.116.11. Growing approach towards nano-technology
18.104.22.168. Growth of automotive and electronic industry in the developing regions
22.214.171.124. Advanced ceramics for sustainable development
126.96.36.199. Conventional machining methods including turning, milling and drilling are difficult to perform due to brittle nature
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
6. Global Advanced Ceramics Market, By Material
7. Global Advanced Ceramics Market, By Type
8. Global Advanced Ceramics Market, By Application
9. Americas Advanced Ceramics Market
10. Asia-Pacific Advanced Ceramics Market
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Advanced Ceramics Market
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis
12.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
12.5. Competitive Scenario
12.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.5.4. Investment & Funding
12.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
Advanced Ceramic Technology
Advanced Ceramics Corp.
Advanced Ceramics Manufacturing
Al Khaleej Ceramics
COI Ceramics Inc.
Ferrotec (USA) Corporation.
International Syalons (Newcastle) Ltd.
Morgan Advanced Materials
Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Nishimura Advanced Ceramics
Ravikiran Ceramics Pvt Ltd
Stanford Advanced Materials
The NSG Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yxp43u
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210423005195/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900