FEDERAL ELECTION CAMPAIGN: DAY 33
WHERE THE LEADERS ARE CAMPAIGNING
* Scott Morrison will start the day from Melbourne
* Opposition Leader Anthony Albanese will begin campaigning in Cairns
WHAT THE COALITION WANTS TO TALK ABOUT
* Measures to make Australia's supply chains more resilient to global shocks, including $15 million in monitoring support.
WHAT LABOR WANTS TO TALK ABOUT
* Plans to protect the Great Barrier Reef from the effects of climate change, pledging $194.5 million in reef protection programs.
WHAT IS MAKING NEWS
* Prime Minister Scott Morrison was confronted by former Australian high commissioner to the Solomon Islands, Trevor Sofield, at an event in Tasmania, who accused him of mishandling diplomatic relations in the Pacific.
* More than one million ballots have been cast early in the first few days of pre-polling.
* Former prime minister Tony Abbott has urged Liberal supporters to back controversial candidate for Warringah Katherine Deves, despite her transphobic remarks.
THEY SAID WHAT?
"I can assure you I'm fighting fit, full of beans."
- Scott Morrison on the road to polling day on May 21.
"Can we undo 10 years of damage under this government? Ten years of damage in one year, on day one? No, we can't."
- Anthony Albanese on reducing the $1 trillion in debt should Labor win office.