the German DAX 30 index made a double top pattern and is extending a bearish retracement within potential wave 4 (green).
The DAX 30 is expected to make a pullback towards the Fibonacci retracement levels of wave 4 vs 3. A bullish bounce at the support Fibs could confirm (green check) the uptrend continuation (green arrows) towards the Fibonacci targets. A bearish break below the 50% Fib makes the wave 4 (blue) pattern less likely.
4 hour chart
The DAX 30 seems to be building a bearish ABC (green) within wave 4 (blue). A break below the 23.6% Fibonacci level could indicate a move towards the 38.2% Fib whereas a bullish bounce could mean the end of the wave 5 (orange) of wave C (green) and the start of a new bullish swing (green arrows). For the moment, a bearish continuation of the pullback towards the 38.2% Fib seems most likely.
For more daily wave analysis and updates, sign-up up to our ecs.LIVE channel.
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- USD/JPY Bearish Wave C Aims at 107.50 Target
- European Equities – Geopolitics to Overshadow the Stats, with all Eyes on Iran…
- Silver Gains Ground on Iran Tensions
- Japan’s Nikkei Hits 1-Month Low; Oil Producers, Gold Miners Boost Aussie Index
- DAX 30 Under Bearish Pressure After Double Top Pattern
- Natural Gas Price Fundamental Weekly Forecast – May Be Setting Up for Long-Awaited Short-Covering Rally