Perth, Australia, Mar 16, 2020 - (ABN Newswire) - Cyprium Metals Limited (ASX:CYM.AX - News) advises that a Reverse Circulation ("RC") drilling programme at the Hollandaire prospect was completed during February 2020, as detailed in Figure 2, Table 1 and Appendix 1*.
The drilling has identified further mineralisation at depth and on the western margins of both the east and west structures, including the following intersections:
- 1.0m @ 1.04% Cu in drill hole 19HORC031 with 0.16 g/t Au and 5.50 g/t Ag from 156m
- 1.0m @ 1.42% Cu in drill hole 19HORC035 with 0.19 g/t Au and 7.50 g/t Ag from 161m
- 1.0m @ 1.52% Cu in drill hole 19HORC035 with 0.14 g/t Au and 6.50 g/t Ag from 164m
- 1.0m @ 1.26% Cu in drill hole 19HORC036 with 0.17 g/t Au and 6.50 g/t Ag from 151m
- 1.0m @ 1.79% Cu in drill hole 19HORC038 with 0.24 g/t Au and 6.00 g/t Ag from 116m
- 3.0m @ 0.64% Cu in drill hole 20HORC010 with 0.10 g/t Au and 1.08 g/t Ag from 283m
These results were returned outside of the currently identified mineralisation and demonstrate the potential for further mineralisation at Hollandaire. Follow up drilling is planned for March 2020 as detailed in Figure 3*.
Earn-in and Joint Venture
Pursuant to an agreement between a wholly owned subsidiary of CYM and Musgrave Minerals Limited (ASX:MGV.AX - News), an option has been granted by Musgrave Minerals Limited to earn-in and joint venture for an 80% interest in the non-gold rights over the tenements at the Cue Copper Project (CYM ASX Release 25 March 2019).
*To view tables and figures, please visit:
About Cyprium Metals Ltd:
Cyprium Metals Limited (ASX:CYM.AX - News) is poised to grow to a mid-tier mining business and manage a portfolio of Australian copper projects to deliver vital natural resources, strong shareholder returns and sustainable value for our stakeholders. We pursue this aim, in genuine partnerships with employees, customers, shareholders, local communities and other stakeholders, which is based on integrity, co-operation, transparency and mutual value creation.
Cyprium Metals Ltd
T: +61 8 6169 3050
Cyprium Metals Ltd
Copyright (C) 2020 ABN Newswire. All rights reserved.