Value Forecasts by Product (Chocolate Confectionery, (White, Milk, Dark), Sugar Confectionery, Hard-Boiled Sweets, Caramels & Toffees, Gums & Jellies, Medicated Confectionery, Mints, Others, Fine Bakery Wares, Others), by Distribution Channel (Hypermarket & Supermarkets, Drug Stores, Specialty Stores, Others).
New York, April 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Confectionery Market Report 2020-2030" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06058487/?utm_source=GNW
Plus Analysis of Leading Companies
Please note this report is more expensive than usual.
The new report offers an updated outlook for the global confectionery market and growing “sugar-free, organic and low-calorie products” trend. The analyst assesses that the confectionery market will generate revenues of $xxxbn in 2020.
Rising consumer awareness towards the healthy lifestyle coupled with increasing demand of nutritious foods. Population have become more conscious about the perfect percentage of sugar intake in their daily life. These factors are expected to drive the demand for low sugar confectionery products.
Furthermore, consumption of organic product is increasing day by day. The dieticians and health experts are suggesting organic chocolate and confectionary products. Demand of organic product is high in developed countries including U.S., Germany, U.K., France and France. Companies such as Kraft Foods and Nestle S.A. are providing healthy confectionery with the commitment of low fat to boost their product demand.
In 2019, France based company “Chocolate Distribution” has started selling their low-calorie Red Delight chocolate for the U.S. market. They also opened their own plant in U.S. to develop new series of Red Delight chocolate for U.S. consumers. Their flagship brand, the gourmet series is produced in Latvia, which is one of the world’s lowest calorie chocolates. It contains 16 calorie value per piece. It is a popular brand of Scandinavia, U.K., Central and Eastern Europe.
Large numbers of companies are currently working on product innovation and development by understanding the growing consumer demand. It has been observed that launch of innovative products with odor sensations, energy boost, and combination of liquid & solid flavors will boost the market growth in coming years.
Demand for confectionery products is increasing day by day. Consumer inclination towards the requirement of healthy chocolate products and other confectioneries is expected to drive the product demand. In January 2017, U.S. based company “Sanders & Morley Candy Makers Inc.” has introduced chocolate covered gummi bears and miniature dark chocolate peppermint patties. These launches have significantly increased their brand visibility among millennial segments. However, these products also got popularity among customers who prefer snacking products with high-quality ingredients, including peppermint oil, invert sugar, and egg whites.
Large- and small-scale players are selling their products through different distribution channels, including supermarkets, hypermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, grocery stores and forecourt retailers. Rising population at global level is encouraging confectionery manufacturers to increase their retail sales channels in cities and small-town areas. It has been observed that Key chocolate manufacturers including NESTLE S.A., MONDELEZ INTERNATIONAL, INC. and THE HERSHEY COMPANY are heavily investing in increasing their retail chain in Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities of South Asia Pacific Countries.
China and India are the major contributors in this region for confectionery consumption. Trend of online shopping is increasing heavily among end users of these countries. Majority of the companies are selling their products through third party e-commerce websites to increase their market reach. Leading players are selling confectionery products through company-owned websites and third-party websites by understanding market demand.
Now: “Confectionery Industry Boom: Chocolate, Sugar, Fine Bakery Wares Markets Witnessing High Demand.” This is an example of the business critical headline that you need to know about – and more importantly, you need to read objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed?
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in the confectionery sector. This new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand-new report, you will receive 176 in-depth tables, charts and graphs– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 303-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global confectionery market. It reveals the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you will be better informed and ready to act.
• Global confectionery market forecasts from 2020-2030
• Regional confectionery market forecasts from 2020-2030 covering
• North America
• Latin America
• Middle East and Africa
• Country level confectionery forecasts from 2020-2030 covering
• Confectionery submarket forecasts from 2020-2030 covering
• Hard-Boiled Sweets
• Caramels & Toffees
• Gums & Jellies
• Medicated Confectionery
• Others (Marshmallows, Nougat, Lollipops, and Liquorice)
• Fine Bakery Wares
• Others (Gums, Snack Products, Brand Ice Creams, and Raw Pastes)
• Analysis of the key factors driving growth in the global, regional and country level confectionery markets from 2020-2030
• Profiles and competitive positioning map of the leading 10 confectionery companies
• Ezaki Glico Co.,
• Chocoladefabriken Lindt & Sprüngli
• Nestle S.A.
• Mondelez International
• The Hershey Company
• The Kraftheinz Company
• Lotte Confectionery Co.
• General Mills
How will you benefit from this report?
• This report will keep your confectionery knowledge base up to speed. Don’t get left behind
• This report will reinforce strategic decision decision-making based upon definitive and reliable market data
• You will learn how to exploit new confectionery technological opportunities & trends
• You will be able to realise your company’s full potential within the market
• You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
• Anyone within the food industry & value chain
• Food manufacturers
• Ingredients suppliers
• Manufacturers of confectionery
• Manufacturers of confectionery ingredients
• Manufacturers of sugar free food
• Manufacturers of organic food
• Manufacturers of low-calorie foods
• Health & wellness food distribution companies
• Healthy food distributors and manufacturers
• Food marketing and business analysis departments
• Investment analysts
• Investment consultancies
• Food industry investors
• Food market consultancy
• Governmental departments & agencies
• New product development (NPD) managers & Specialists
• Food buyers
• Clean-label food manufacturers
• Business development managers
• Marketing managers
• Food industry associations
This study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the confectionery market and leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06058487/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001