Introduction to Cobre
- Successful IPO raising A$10m in January 2020
Perrinvale Project (80% interest)
- Located 290km NW of Kalgoorlie, accessible via the Menzies Sandstone Road and an internal network of pastoral tracks
- Covering 381km 2 across 9 tenements and 4 key prospects (Schwabe, Ponchiera , Zinco Lago and Monti)
- Maiden 1,000m RC drilling program completed in June 2019
- Maiden drilling program intersected high grade volcanogenic massive sulphide ("VMS") base metal & gold mineralisation at shallow depth
- Best assay (at 50m depth) included: 5m @ 9.75% Cu, 3.2g/t Au, 34g/t Ag, 3.1% Zn, 0.1% Pb and 0.1% Co
Sandiman Project (ability to earn up to 80% interest)
- Located 200km east of Carnarvon
- Single EL 09/2316 totaling 202km
- Sediment hosted base metals prospectivity
To view the presentation, please visit:
About Cobre Limited:
Cobre Limited (ASX:CBE.AX - News) is a Sydney based company focused on mineral exploration in Western Australia. The company recently discovered a new high grade VMS deposit enriched in Copper, Gold, Zinc and Silver in Western Australia from its maiden drill program in June 2019.
Copyright (C) 2020 ABN Newswire. All rights reserved.