Catheter Securement Devices Market Research Report by Product (Abdominal Drainage Tubes Securement Devices, Arterial Securement Devices, Central Venous Securement Devices, Chest Drainage Tube Securement Devices, and Epidural Securement Devices), by Application (Cardiovascular Procedures, General Surgery, Respiratory Procedures, and Urological Procedures), by End-User - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
New York, Oct. 22, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Catheter Securement Devices Market Research Report by Product, by Application, by End-User - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05913767/?utm_source=GNW
The Global Catheter Securement Devices Market is expected to grow from USD 917.10 Million in 2019 to USD 1,243.87 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.21%.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Catheter Securement Devices to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Product, the Catheter Securement Devices Market studied across Abdominal Drainage Tubes Securement Devices, Arterial Securement Devices, Central Venous Securement Devices, Chest Drainage Tube Securement Devices, Epidural Securement Devices, and Peripheral Securement Devices.
Based on Application, the Catheter Securement Devices Market studied across Cardiovascular Procedures, General Surgery, Respiratory Procedures, and Urological Procedures.
Based on End-User, the Catheter Securement Devices Market studied across Diagnostic Centers, Emergency Clinics, Home Healthcare Providers, and Hospitals.
Based on Geography, the Catheter Securement Devices Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Catheter Securement Devices Market including 3M Company, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter International, Inc., C.R. Bard, Inc., Centurion Medical Products Corporation, ConvaTec Group Plc, M. C. Johnson Company, Inc., Medtronic plc, Merit Medical Systems, Inc., and Smiths Group plc.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Catheter Securement Devices Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Catheter Securement Devices Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Catheter Securement Devices Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Catheter Securement Devices Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Catheter Securement Devices Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Catheter Securement Devices Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Catheter Securement Devices Market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05913767/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001