- GRAPHITE Phase 1 Maiden JORC Resource at Campoona of 2.527Mt grading 12.3% TGC with 310,800 tonnes of contained graphite at a lower cut-off grade of 5%TGC.
- Environmental fauna and flora baseline studies completed by independent expert consultant Golder & Associates Pty Ltd.
- Significant progress made on defining the optimum processing flow sheet for the extraction of high value graphite product. Results to date demonstrate >98%TGC concentrates are reproducible with excellent recoveries. Full metallurgical results expected February 2013.
- With Archer's strong cash position the Company is now able to fund increased exploration on the Company's non-graphite projects, specifically copper, gold and manganese.
- Electromagnetic surveys completed during the quarter have resulted in drill targets at Robertstown, Mimic and North Cowell around the historic Morowie copper workings. Preparation has been completed for initial drill testing in Q1 calendar 2013 of all three copper targets.
GOLD AND MANGANESE
- As part of the airborne EM targeting copper, flight excursions were included to cover the Napoleon's Hat gold target near Burra and testing for manganese extending under cover at Ketchowla.
- Once data is received from the EM surveys drill targets will be defined and applications made to DMITRE for drilling testing of the surveyed areas.
- Cash in bank on 31st December 2012 of $11.193 million.
- $548,000 spent on exploration during the quarter.
View the complete Archer Exploration Report at the link below:
About Archer Exploration Limited:
The company has carefully acquired a portfolio of projects, covering an area in excess of 5300 km2, in the highly prospective Gawler Craton and Adelaide Fold Belt regions of South Australia. All projects are 100% owned by the Company.
Archer also has earned the right to 100% of minerals other than uranium on EL4693 Wildhorse Plain located near Cleve on Eyre Peninsula.
The Company's flagship Campoona and Sugarloaf graphite deposits occur in the Cleve district where the Company has tenure of 933km2 in the emerging graphite province.
Archer Exploration Limited has an experienced board and management team and has the ability to maximise the potential of the company's world-class projects.
Archer Exploration Limited T: +61-8-8272-3288 WWW: www.archerexploration.com.au
Archer Exploration Limited
Copyright (C) 2013 ABN Newswire. All rights reserved.