Click Frenzy’s massive annual 24-hour-only online sale has rolled around again. But blink and you’ll miss it – it’s ending 7pm tonight.
On clickfrenzy.com.au, you’ll be able to find over 4000 deals across flights, fashion, accessories, technology and electronics, homewares and decor, food, wine and liquor, and health and beauty products.
The sale features slashed prices on much-beloved brands such Myer, Webjet, Nike, Flight Centre, Optus, Sony, Adidas, ASOS, Dell, Microsoft, Cathay Pacific, Country Road, Woolworths, Nescafe, Cotton On, Mon Purse, Timberland, Seafolly and more.
Here’s what some brands are offering:
- Sheridan: 70% off (excludes Sheridan Outlet Product, Final Reductions & New Online Exclusives)
- Puma: 30% off items – Thunder Sneakers, Suede Classic and A.C.E
- Oroton: Up to 70% Off Outlet + extra 20% Off
- Air New Zealand: Brisbane to Los Angeles from $959 per person return
- North Hem: 80% off a range of couches, coffee tables and chairs
- Skechers: Up to 50% off Men’s and Women’s Skechers, exclusive to Click Frenzy
- FILA: Save 70% on Upsurge Runners, over 50% off on Unisex Urban Classics W18 Range and
- Endota Spa: Save 75% on Rosehip & Inca Inchi Treatment Body Oil, now only $10.
- Goodlife Health Clubs: only $19 membership for four weeks
- Up to 70% off selected travel packages and deals
- Up to 75% off selected homewares from a range of retailers
Click Frenzy managing director Grant Arnott said the interest from the Australian public was climbing “exponentially” each year, with last year attracting more than 2.2 million visitors.
“We want to provide Australians with a one-stop shop for all of their necessities at a fraction of the price,” he said.
“Using sales like Click Frenzy can save consumers up to 99 per cent on their Christmas shopping.”
Australians are afforded payment and courier options as well, thanks to the involvement of brands such as Australia Post, Shopback and Openpay.
Special deals this year
- ‘Go Wild’ deals: Subscribe to Click Frenzy, answer a quiz question and shoppers will be able to access special 99 per cent off deals in a treasure hunt format. We imagine some of the most popular ‘Go Wild’ deals will be $15 Macbook Air 13”s, $4 Apple Watches, $300 Webjet vouchers for $3, and $5 iPad minis.
- Cashback: The first 200 shoppers to purchase over $500 worth of goods on Click Frenzy will enjoy a $100 Visa card. (With only a few hours left to go, don’t be surprised if this deal has already been snapped up.)
- ‘Ironshopper’: Prior to the 24 hour sale, Click Frenzy has invited shoppers to submit a video about ‘why they’re Australia’s best online shopper’. 40 finalists are chosen and provided with $1,000 money for the online sale, and participate in a series of challenges based on skills such as bargain hunting, speed, finding obscure items, and quality. Those who don’t make the finals can compete for a $10,000 prize as a wild card shopper.
Make your money work with Yahoo Finance’s daily newsletter. Sign up here and stay on top of the latest money, news and tech news.