"To become a significant sustainable uranium mining company focusing on developing a top tier exploration and production profile in the global uranium mining sector."
Wiluna Uranium Project & Region
- WA Ministerial environmental approval received
- One of the few projects globally capable of production from 2015
- 54mlb (24,200 tonnes) U3O8 total regional JORC resource*
Front-running project with Federal Govt decision anticipated Q4
Theseus Uranium Project
- Exciting discovery in greenfield exploration of new uranium province
- High grade tenor (up to 1% pU3O8) with potential acid ISR extraction#
- Exploration target range (ETR) 22 - 44mlbs (10,000-20,000t) U3O8*
Maiden resource and updated ETR in Q4 2012
View the complete presentation at the link below:
About Toro Energy Limited:
Toro Energy is a modern Australian uranium company with progressive project development, acquisition and growth. The company is based in Adelaide, South Australia with a project office in Perth, Western Australia.
Toro's flagship and wholly-owned Wiluna uranium project (includes existing mining lease) is 30 kilometres southeast of Wiluna in Central Western Australia.
Wiluna contains two shallow calcrete deposits, Lake Way and Centipede, with prefeasibility and optimisation studies completed and a definitive feasibility study underway. Toro has advanced the Approvals process with an anticipated date of mid-2012, construction through 2013 and first uranium sales in 2014.
Toro has a new uranium project at Theseus in Western Australia, and owns uranium assets in Northern Territory, South Australia and in Namibia, Africa.
Toro Energy Limited T: +61-8-8132-5600 F: +61-8-8362-6655 WWW: www.toroenergy.com.au
Toro Energy Limited
Copyright (C) 2012 ABN Newswire. All rights reserved.