- Growing bauxite resource currently at 142.3Mt
- Focused in the Darling Range of WA - world's largest bauxite producing region supplying 23% of global alumina
- Market opportunities for bauxite; Indonesia and India bauxite supply curtailed
- Established JVs for bauxite exploration and longer term alumina refinery development
- Bauxite potential as JV or BRL
- Other minerals prospects on BRL's 25,000km2 tenements include prospectivity for gold/iron ore/coal
View the presentation at the link below:
About Bauxite Resources Limited:
Bauxite Resources Limited (ASX:BAU.AX - News) was established in May 2006 to become a part of the bauxite and alumina industries in Western Australia where four of the seven Australian alumina refineries and four of Australia's bauxite mines are located. The Company listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in October 2007.
Bauxite Resources is the largest tenement holder in the Darling Range with approximately 24,000 km2 of ground. This area in south-west Western Australia is acknowledged as the largest producing alumina region in the world supplying approximately 23% of global production.
Bauxite Resources Limited T: +61-8-9200-8200 F: +61-8-9200-8299 WWW: www.bauxiteresources.com.au
Bauxite Resources Limited
Copyright (C) 2012 ABN Newswire. All rights reserved.